It has been said that only 15% of your success in life will depend on your technical skills. The other 85% relates to your communication, interaction and human relations skills.
In a recent study (in the USA) it was interesting to note that doctors who were sued the most were not necessarily the ones who made mistakes, but the ones who were arrogant and did not get along with their patients. Is there some sort of parallel in businesses related to sales and advice?
Note: If you are already logged in, then this report may not yet be accessible to you.